Friday, July 17, 2009

Saturday Sketch Challenge ~ 108

It's Saturday AM, and that means another FANTABULOUS sketch from your stamping 411 operators! This week, we've gone ULTRA simple. You should be able to make quick creations with this layout and come back to it over and over again.

Many of our operators have taken liberties with this sketch. However, one possible set of measurements could be:

Layer 1: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" folded in half
Layer 2: 4" x 5 1/4"

For the element(s) on layer 2, if you're afraid to stamp Align Leftbecause you might not come out straight, you could try using a stamp a majig, or apply the three images with glue dots or dimensionals, after using a punch to punch them out! Either way, we hope you have fun with this one... Here's what the operators did.

Patti Chesky




Robin Merriman




Gretchen Barron




Connie Babbert




Selene Kempton




Lee Conrey

Please remember that links will close on Wednesday night! We can't wait to see what you come up with with this simple sketch!

Saturday Sketch Challenge Participants
1. Heidi
2. Cindy Rio
3. Stacy
4. zabou
5. Jenna M.
6. Andrea Thompson~
7. Michelle F.
8. Tory B
9. Kay Kalthoff
10. Sharon Burkert
11. Sue
12. RobynAnn
13. Lezlie Yoder
14. SueB
15. Angi Anderson
16. Jennie Maier
17. Sarah P
18. Carla
19. katou
20. Roxie Nitti
21. Diane-StampinPuppies
22. Robin Messenheimer
23. Kris Sanders
24. Jaydee
25. Yapha
26. Carla
27. Jenn Zinck
28. Krista Visser-Driessen
29. Trish Hughes
30. Cannie Hunter
31. Sharon Carr
32. Rachel Verbrugge

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

12 comments:

  1. As always, I am inspired by the cards you share! So beautiful!! Thanks for inspiring the creativity within. It's so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the light :-(
    Zabou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great challenge. You gals are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun! Thanks for the great sketch. So glad I found you guys!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my first attempt at a challenge. I enjoyed it and am glad I made the time to participate. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another fab challenge. My card is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep these challenges coming! I love seeing everyone elses interpretation of the sketch.
    Thanks that you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovin' the sketch challenges - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great sketches. I love playing along. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a great fun while participating to this challenge.It was my first time with you and now I am in a hurry to be at the next one.
    Thanks so much for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great sketch. My card is on my blog .... http://inkiefinger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete