Friday, January 22, 2010

Stampers Showcase and SURPRISE!! Blog Candy!

This week is awesome! Can you believe we had over 50 stampers play along?! Thanks so much ~ it was so fun going through all the beautiful creations you made with this week's sketch!

I want to side track for a moment, and let you know... SURPRISE!!!! The operators were secretly offering blog candy this week!

We did a random blog candy drawing @ random.org for this week's players and #18 (Karen Bernier) please email the operators for your prize at operators@e-selene.com.

Karen will receive the CURRENT Level 3 hostess set "the more the merrier". This is a thank you to all that play along every week. Just for playing along and ~ YOU ~ might be our next winner! So ~ thanks for playing!

This week the operators sent in their votes (like usual). However, all the operators could not decide on just 5. Most voted for 8 AND many of the votes did NOT overlap. I was so surprised thinking I was going to have to call for a re~vote, but it all worked out in the math. I will say, many of you got votes who are not on the showcase, so keep those beautiful cards coming!

You are all so talented we could have easily posted all the cards to the showcase this week. See you late tonight for a new sketch!

Here are your stampers showcase.

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Thanks so much for picking my card! I had a lot of fun with the sketch :) Great job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came to see what this week's sketch was and saw my card in the showcase - wow - I am still smiling! Thanks so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete