Friday, March 19, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge 143

Hi, howdy, and how are you doing?? It's time for another stamping 411 sketch challenge, and BOY am I excited to share the design team's work tonight! Is there something in the water?? The samples we have to share are all so different and all GORGEOUS!

Hopefully you'll find some inspiration somewhere on our blog, and we thank you for checking in, reading, subscribing and/or playing along. We've received some wonderful feedback about this shared resource (and marketing free zone) and we thank you so much for sharing with us.

Okay~ Onward and upward!! Although you may find measurements on many of the operators blogs, I'm going to give you the measurements and supplies used on Operator Robin's card (because she's at the top this week). Look at how she layered those images.. Pretty cool stuff Robin!!!

Her measurements are as follows:
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" - folded to make an A2 card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Very Vanilla 4" x 5 1/4" texturized in the Big Shot with the Texturz plates and sponged lightly with Barely Banana ink
Not Quite Navy 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Very Vanilla 2" x 3" sponged on the edges with Barely Banana ink
Barely Banana scrap cut with the Butterfly Embosslit

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Stamp Sets: Refuge and Strength, Vintage Vogue, Thoughts and Prayers
Accessories: Ribbon from Elementary Originals Pack; Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot

Never played with us before?? Well, it's easy!
  1. Make a card
  2. Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
  3. Post a link to Mr. Linky (Please be sure to link to your post and not just to your blog so we can find your post a few days later). need directions on that? Check out our posts on "how to use mr linky"
  4. Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
We hope you join us this week and play along with this VERY simple but SMOKIN hot sketch! But don't delay... Mr. Linky will only hang out until Thursday morning at 8 am EST.

Oh ~ and if you'd like more info on the operator cards below, just click on the picture to go to the individual blogs.


Robin Merriman




Tiffany Bauer





Selene Kempton






Connie Babbert






Lee Conrey




Patti Chesky

4 comments:

  1. Super fun and fast sketch! Thanks for all of the beautiful inspiration pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did the Mr. Linky thing wrong. So I did it again.
    Do I need to go to Mr. Linky each time I play along, or just add the URL of the post I create? I'm not sure what the code Mr. Linky gave me does. The first time I played, it seems like it added a sentence, this time, it added code to the bottom of my post. I'm confused technically. But thanks for providing all these great ideas and challenges. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me do a little tweaking.

    ReplyDelete