Thursday, July 15, 2010

Patti's Color Challenge 132 ~ Pretty Rich Espresso

Good Morning Friends!

Can you believe that Patti is still on vacation?? :D Lucky Girl! A little birdy told me that Patti was going to be in New York at a mutual friends house (Hi Jenn). So I drove 3 1/2" hours out there and surprised her! Patti lives in Minnesota (I'm in Massachusetts) and when would I get another chance like that?! I wish we had gotten her reaction on video. We stamped the day away, then had a lo calorie dinner at Panera's, then I got to try Cold Stone Creamery's Ice cream. We had a great time! Patti has always told me she would sponge her children going to school if she could, and I sort of believe her. Thanks for adding some pretty in pink to my cheeks GF! :)
While we were there, Patti did the color challenge for this week. :)

I was able to bring some goodies so we could all have a play date. Both Jen and Patti did not have their new catalog items yet, so they were excited to see that I brought some new sets with me.

Here is Patti's creation for the challenge. She used the new smoosh top coat on the top tea cup and it's super shimmery in real life. I think Patti's card is "tea" riffic!

Now it's your turn.. Just make a card and post it somewhere online linking back. We encourage you to play along no matter what crafting products you use! However, we kindly ask you to not put a link to an online store in your post or we may have to delete your link. (to stay within our agreements ~ and to keep it a safe place to play for all) Thanks so much for understanding.


3 comments:

  1. How fun Selene!!! I am so happy you got to meet up with Patti and surprise her like that!!! She is one awesome lady and so are you!! We definitely need a Stamping 411 Reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this picture! It's going up in my Stampin' Studio. It was the BEST surprise! The video would've been hysterical....me jumping up and down flappin' my arms like a bird!!! LOL!!! Love ya Selene! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete