Thursday, August 5, 2010

Color Inspiration #135



Are you ready for a "doozy" of a color combination? (does anyone else use the word "doozy" besides my family?)

Well, we can blame it on the glass of red wine I drank with the spaghetti and meatballs.......or we can blame it on the offensive heat here in MN...........or we can blame it on the time of night I made this card......LOL!

We made this card at my Just Cards class today.....and the girls loved it! They adored the color combo! So, I thought I would share it with all of my Stamping 411 friends too!

Here we go........hold onto your hats...........

This week's color inspiration challenge is Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry and More Mustard!


I told ya it was a doozy!

If you're up to the challenge, we'd love to see your project!

Please leave a comment on this post with a link to your project!!!!

Have fun!!!!!!




Card Recipe

stamps: Aviary, Teeny Tiny Wishes

paper: More Mustard, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Basic Black

ink: Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Basic Black, More Mustard

accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Basic Pearls, Large Oval punch, Rich Razzleberry 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, sponge

techniques: Direct-to-Paper and Two Step Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this awesome color challenge. Visit my blog at www.tiffanysstampincorner.blogspot.com to see my card! Hope you like!

    ReplyDelete