Thursday, February 2, 2012

Color Inspiration #167

















Happy Groundhog Day!!! I wonder if Punxatawney Phil will see his shadow this year? With all the warm weather we've been having, it wouldn't surprise me at all if an early Spring is in order!

What's also in order is a brand new Color Inspiration Challenge. This month I thought I would go with a color combination that would be perfect for a guy. These colors would even work for a guy's valentine card!

This month's colors are Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Real Red and Pear Pizzazz.



Rather than make a "guy" valentine, I chose to make a fun thank you card instead!

I just love how these colors play off of each other!! The "pop" of red just makes me happy!!!

Do you know what else makes me happy? It's when you play along with a color inspiration challenge!!! It's easy to play along. Just make a project using these four colors, copy the web address and paste it into the Linky Tool at the bottom of this post!!!

The operators here at the Stamping 411 can't wait to see what you come up with!!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing colours suitable for a guy - I need to make a masculine birthday card and this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete